This construction method fulfils the most diverse requirements. Regardless of whether it is a new building, an extension or an addition of a storey: every building project can be easily implemented and optimally adapted to your needs.
In addition to a high degree of creativity, attention should also be paid to controlled construction costs, schedule reliability and flexible use of the building. Modular construction fulfils these requirements to a high degree and also offers professional project management.
Modular Construction - Efficient and Cost-Effective
Modular construction stands for a high degree of prefabrication in the factory, depending in each case on the requirements for the new building. The preparatory work on the construction site takes place in parallel with the production of the building in our production halls, therefore the overall construction time is considerably shortened and noise immission on site is reduced.
Procedure of a Modular Building Project
The degree of expansion of the room modules is determined by the requirements of the new building. Decisive elements such as underfloor heating throughout the building, a special curtain wall, glass fronts, window strips or a lift system influence the construction process. Depending on the requirements, screeding and tiling may be carried out in the factory or on site.
After the modules have been assembled to a building on the prepared foundation, the final finishing work is carried out on site in a tight construction schedule by skilled personnel.
Advantages of Modular Construction
- Planning security: We allow you, the builder a relaxed construction period thanks to an agreed fixed price and a guaranteed move-in date.
- Individual furnishing options: As the builder-owner, you determine the fittings of your new building or extension and choose between standard and special fittings for the individual elements. The design options are just as varied as with conventional construction methods.
- Sustainable building materials & healthy building: The materials used offer many advantages and are quality-tested, which means they are harmless to health and support a healthy indoor climate.
Modular Construction is Becoming Increasingly Popular
Modular construction has enjoyed increasing popularity in industry, trade, service providers and municipalities for years. Architects, planners and builders appreciate the advantages of modular construction. For investors in particular, it is especially important to achieve planning security with regard to construction costs and the time of completion.
Despite different grids, modular buildings do not restrict architects and builders in their design freedom. For example, there is a choice between pure steel modular construction and hybrid construction, in which different building materials are used.
- High efficiency: The ISO 9001_2015 quality management system, monitored by TÜV Rheinland and introduced more than 20 years ago, guarantees a high level of prefabrication of your building in our production halls.
- Everything from one source: Planning, production, transport and assembly - SÄBU offers the all-round package.
- High efficiency: Due to the high degree of precision in planning and production, resources can be conserved and the use of materials can be calculated exactly.
Are you interested in modular construction? Feel free to contact our sales department by phone or complete our contact form.
SÄBU stands for tradition and quality!